Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Weekend

Hope everyone had a blessed and fun-filled Easter.
We started out with an adult Easter Party on Saturday with some of our good friends. It included an Easter egg hunt, Pin the Tail on the Bunny, darts, and egg decorating contest.
Today we split our time between the two families. Squirt is one spoiled boy and that is all I have to say on that subject. I love seeing the kids dressed up. They are sooooo stinkin' cute. Hopefully, I will get some better pics of Squirt in his outfit soon.
Today was also my (well B's too) 6th wedding anniversary. Holy cow! Anyone think we would make it this far? :) We are hitting the town in style next weekend to renegotiate to see if we want to go another year:) Lots of wine will be involved.
So most of the pics are from Saturday. Very dangerous to be drinking alcohol and have me with a camera :) Wish I would have taken more pictures today but it just went by so darn fast.

Trying to find the golden egg worth $60 bucks....he didn't find it


Tera and Jeanne

Pin the Tail on Squirt

Sparky wasn't even close. The star was where the tail had to be to win.

Fister spinning

B knows I am trying to get a naughty picture

Oh yea! Got to love the bunny ears

Trying to win another prize

pretty Miss. Max




Lastly, when we were young! We have been newlyweds (ha) for 2192 days!


post signature